Friday, September 21, 2007

Coleton doing homework, cleaning, and being really cool in his soccer uniform -What a cutie!






So I noticed I didn't have many pictures of Coleton on here so here are a few fun ones. He is giving us a glimpse of what life will be like in the next couple of years...with Teenagers! He really is a good kid, but it's a whole new ball game now! He hates to: clean, do homework, be wrong about something, have any knid of affection shown (how embarrasing), and he does NOT like to be told what to do, how to do it, and/or when to do it!!! It's fun to watch him progress in life and to mature into a young man. He will always be my little Cokey Pokey though! -He would die if he knew I just typed that!- (I'm so mean) ;) I love to be the Mom that gets to bug her kids because there is nothing they can do about it, ha ha! He know's I love him!

0 comments: