Sunday, July 4, 2010

Week One


I think I like it? Maybe, just maybe, I could grow to love running. I started the week at a lousy 24 minute mile. I have shaved two minutes off my time and five pounds off my body so far! Not bad :) I initially struggled to jog an eighth of a mile but can now relatively easily jog a quarter mile before I need to walk again. My feet, calves, thighs, butt, and back hurt...but in a good way. I am excited for the aches to go away and for my stamina to increase. Slowly but surely I shall get there! I have faith! In the mean time, I will take lots of Ibuprofen and continue to be proud of my little milestones...and hopefully, another five pounds off my curvy sections! I will try to do weekly or bi-weekly updates. Cause I know all my fans are cheering for me and desperate to know how I'm improving! Hahaha!

0 comments: