Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Man I miss being home. I cannot remember the last time I was home with nothing to do. No homework, no kids, no shopping, no housework. Nothing. Today was wonderful! I took the kids to school (in my pjs), came home and had mac-n-cheese for breakfast and watched a total chick flick I picked up from a redbox. Then I took a 45 minute shower, made some lunch and caught up on a bunch of brainless television shows that have been patiently waiting for me on my dvr. I love being home. I cannot wait to be done with school so I can have a day home now and then. Hopefully, if everything goes according to plan, I will find part time work and catch up on everything I've let slide over the last year or two. Only two more semesters! I can do it! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

0 comments: