Saturday, November 10, 2007

Caden's sense of humor

I just had to post the cute things Cade has said to me lately.

He aked me if he could drive the car the other day and I said, "You're not old enough to drive." He said, "Yahuh, I'm six. And six year olds can drive because they're big and they go to school." I then said, "Well, do you even know how to drive?" He replied while rolling his eyes, "Keys, pedal, music, then you drive!"
I guess he does know how! :)

This morning he came into my room and in a sing-song voice says, "Rise and Shine Sleeping Beauty! It's time to wake up!"
He is just so cute!

Jake brought Cade home a Denver Broncos football from his trip. When he gave it to Cade you would have thought it was Christmas morning! Caden grabs it and yells "Oh man, I love it!" It was late at night so he had to go to bed but we told him he could play with it tomorrow. So the next morning he comes down stairs clutching his football and smiling. He says to me, "Look at this Mom! Isn't it sweet! This is a real football" He got dressed and went outside to practice his moves. I got out the video camera and he started showing off. He was saying things like, "This throw is called The Freeze! And this one is The Rocket! Check out this dive!" (he throws the ball and then runs and dives to catch it)Too funny! I'll be sad when he is big and doesn't do that anymore.

Just now Caden walked up to me with his guitar and while strumming wildly and making crazy scary faces he said, "Rock and Roll Mom, Rock and Roll!" I don't even know what to say to this kid! He just cracks me up! What a cutie!

0 comments: