Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What's Up Wednesday

-We had an awesome Halloween! A house by my parents had turned their yard into a really scary haunted house (seriously, it was way scary). Cassie and Coleton went through several times and absolutely loved it! I went through it once with Caden. At the end of the haunted house there was a chainsaw guy and he scared the crap out of Caden! I had just set him down to walk because we were at the end(he told me about five steps into the house that I had to carry him)and the guy with the chainsaw revs it up and starts coming towards us! Caden took off and ran all the way down the driveway. He stopped at the street, turned around and yelled "What the hell was that!" I -and everyone else- just started laughing! Too funny! He was pretty shook up and mad, I couldn't even get mad at him for swearing because the guy had scared me too! It was just really funny. I did feel bad for Cade but he is over it now and bragging that he went through "that so scary house with the chainsaw and bloody sheets."
-Jake had his birthday on Saturday and we took him out to dinner and a movie. It was fun and we had a good time. We saw The Bee Movie. Loved it!
-I'm a single mom this week. Jake is in Denver for business again. The kids and I have had a busy week so it hasn't been too hard. Jake is applying for a new position on Friday so keep your fingers crossed! It would mean more money but more travel. Also there could be some relocation involved...He really wants it so I hope things go well and he gets an interview. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: