Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Playing catch-up

Yikes, I haven't posted for a week or so. Lots has been going on so I am justifying myself in taking some time off the blog. But, to fill you all in...Jake has graduated!!! He is now officially smart! We are so proud of him! We celebrated all weekend with family and friends. Way to go Jake! Now the job hunt begins...Like Melanie said on her blog, not very likely that we will stay in Utah. Although, we really don't want to leave and will try very hard not to.
For Thanksgiving we are going to my parents for dinner and an all out ping pong war! We are going to see the movie Enchanted beforehand with the whole family...it's tradition to see a movie on Turkey Day. Then it's time to sit back stuff our faces and watch football! (After I whomp some booty at ping pong! Yeah I think I'm that good) We will put up our Christmas decorations this weekend. We already have lights up on the house. And as far as snow goes...Let it NOT snow! I love this weather!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Debra,
We miss you at work! Love the blog.