Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a really good day, which is surprising considering I had school today. We got out of class 1 1/2 hours early! Who doesn't love that!? My friends all sang to me and brought me treats and presented me with Jefery. Jake and the kids gave me birthday loves and homemade cards and my wonderful mother took me shopping for some much needed new threads. My Facebook page was filled with happy birthday wishes and I received several phone calls and text messages! I feel so LOVED! I have the BEST family and friends EVER!

This semester is going well and flying by. Sometimes I think I'm too school for cool :)

Today was the first real snow of the season...ugh. I think it was Karma wishing me a happy birthday. Karma can be such a beoch! We are ever at odds.

I think I will end the night with a bowl full of super-buttery popcorn and some chocolate covered cinnamon bears (my new favorite indulgence!) Happy Happy Birthday to Me!

0 comments: