Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's Up Wednesday

So I had a new idea...I am going to try to post a weekly review of my week every Wednesday. We'll see how it goes.

-No more soccer games! Soccer season is over except for one final game next week! Indoor soccer starts soon so my break is going to be short lived.
-Gene, Andrea, and Levi came to stay with us for a few days. So much fun!
-We went to the Dinosaur museum on Friday -Loved it and had a blast.
-Had dinner at the Mayan after seeing Transformers on the IMAX at Jordan Commons on Saturday.
-Bought a 50 inch plasma for our viewing pleasure!!! We love it!
-All of my favorite shows are back on now!!! Awesome to watch on our new favorite addiction...aka huge tv!
-Got the kids thier halloween costumes and finished putting up decorations outside.
-Transformed my golden locks into fabulous red curls! So sassy!
-First week I didn't work at the hospital. Tuesday was wierd, I worked at the surgery center all day and then spent the night at home with the fam. 6 pm rolled on by and I couldn't help but feel anxious and well just wierd that I was still home.
-Made beef stew for dinner tonight. The first of the winter favorites! I love cooking in the fall and winter...such hearty meals ;)
-I finally painted Cassie's nightstand -she is still in shock

2 comments:

jodi said...

We need a picture of the new sassy red curls-

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jodi. Where are you Pics? We miss you.